There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Middle Georgia, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Air Concepts of Middle Georgia pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Middle Georgia. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Air Concepts of Middle Georgia a call at 478-200-5689 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.