Make your life easier—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Air Concepts of Middle Georgia pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Air Concepts of Middle Georgia service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Air Concepts of Middle Georgia team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.