Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Air Concepts of Middle Georgia professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These annual services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Milledgeville and Middle Georgia are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can find warnings and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Air Concepts of Middle Georgia in Milledgeville and Middle Georgia offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 478-200-5689.